All Financed Buyers
1. Driver’s license or State-issued ID
2. 30 days of consecutive pay stubs
3. All W2’s and 1099s for the past two years
4. Federal tax returns for the past two years (all Schedules)
5. Two most recent checking/savings account statements
6. Two most recent investment/retirement account statements
Additional Docs (Self-Employed Buyers)
7. Business returns for the past two years (all pages)
8. K-1s for the past two years (if applicable)
Additional Docs (Military/Veteran Buyers)
9. Certificate of eligibility
Helpful Tips for Your Loan Approval
**These things may impact your ability to get final approval of your home loan and complete your home purchase…
• DO NOT make any new credit purchases or have any new credit inquiries until AFTER you close escrow.
• DO NOT close any accounts or tradelines without talking to your lender FIRST, as this could have a negative impact on your credit score and affect your ability to be approved for financing.
• DO NOT make any late payments on your financial obligations.
• DO NOT change jobs or switch careers until AFTER you close escrow. If there is any change in your finances or employment, contact your lender immediately.
• DO NOT make any large cash deposits or withdrawals into or out of your bank account without talking to your lender as all deposits must have a paper trail and be trackable.